We offer Flu vaccinations every year from September, to help protect those at risk of flu and its complications.
People considered to be at risk are:
- anyone aged 65 and over
- pregnant women
- children and adults with an underlying health condition (such as long-term heart or respiratory disease)
- children and adults with weakened immune systems
Anyone in these risk groups is more likely to develop potentially serious complications of flu, such as pneumonia (a lung infection), so it’s recommended that they have a flu vaccine every year to help protect them.
Walk-In Clinic Dates (Over 18 ONLY)
Our walk in clinics for Over 18’s will be held on the following dates
- Saturday 21st September – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Sunday 22nd September – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 28th September – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Saturday 5th October – 10:00am – 12:00pm
- Sunday 24th November – 10.00am – 12.00 pm